BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Check Out: Dabboo Ratnani's celebrity calendar for year 2011

"My pictures look the nicest with Dabboo because he loves me the most," says Shah Rukh Khan. The Bollywood New Year begins with the most eagerly anticipated calendar launch of Dabboo Ratnani. Biggest of stars readily agree to showcase their most endearingly memorable 'image'. Having been in the business for 17 years, what is it that makes celebrity photographer Dabboo Ratnani stand-out? "I still feel it's my first year at work. I am very enthusiastic about my work even now. For me, it's still the first day on the job. I get paid to do what I love to do," says Dabboo. When one interacts with Ratnani, the most notable aspect of his personality is the 'Honesty' with which he says whatever he says and the transparent clarity in whatever he does. Bollywood Hungama spoke to him on six pictures from his 2011 calendar. Let's find out what he had to say:

Salman Khan

People have loved Salman's picture. It's just being Salman. I wanted that James Dean, smoking, walking-on-the-street kind of a thing. He was shooting at Borivali National Park so I said I'll come there and do the shot. I loved the way the light was pouring in through the trees. I wanted to capture that he is coming out from the shadow into the light.